Our bespoke course will be developed with you, according to the specific needs and timeline of an individual project. Generally, these are arranged over the space of one day and provide a general overview to project teams on the following topics;
- The importance for NHS healthcare leaders to be involved in hospital development.
- The project lifecycle
- What tools can help to support clinical requirements and how does this relate to the project brief.
- How the design process works, terminology which may be used and key drawings and processes.
- What does sustainability mean for healthcare design?
- What is the role of the development director and how does this link to clinical requirements?
- The complexity of construction
How long is the course?
This course is usually a one day session.